They should do a movie about Bunnicula helping Mina to find her long-lost mother.
1. Welcome To Odyssey Part 1: At the Orlock Apartment Mina are her friends Becky, Mersha, & Scott were watch TV when her dad came by and tell Mina that he won a free trip. So Mina bring the pets and her friend with her on this trip when they were almost out of gas they turn left to the next road they came to a place called Odyssey where they came to a place called Whit's End there they meet the owner John Whittaker his son Jason and his 2 employees Connie Kendall & Eugene Meltsner. Whit told Mina's dad the trip they won was fake and he was sad to hear that just when they were about to go home thire car was gong and they wonder who stoled it.
2. Welcome To Odyssey Part 1: The Gang try to find out who would steal their car and why just then J…
I have the full episodes of Season 3. I only have episode 5 to 24 so if anyone wants to see them fallow this link https://www.deviantart.com/korey-sonicfan22/journal/Bunnicula-Recorded-episodes-788216284. P.S I recorded them from my Nikon 144p Camera.
Bunnicula needs a girlfriend in his life. Tell me what y'all think.
Page: Bunnicula Vegetable Powers: tainted carrot- if a carrot is not completely comsum by him and eaten by someone else(chester) it will cause the comsumer to have severe stomach pains and later becomes a monster because a similar effect to food poisoning.
I'm sure it's none of My business, but since Bunnicula has certain powers when He eats a different fruit, He gets a power for a short time, like the Sugar Beet to get a boost of speed, or a squash to make one of His feet bigger. but what do You think of these? They're only theories.
- Wasabi - causes Bunnicula to breathe green fire, but can't control himself.
- Potato - causes Him to have an addiction to potato foods like mashed potatoes and chips.
- Watercress - causes Bunnicula to temporarily become water.
- Cattail - causes Bunnicula to temporarily become a Cat.